Join the fiesta! In Mexico, Day of the Dead is an annual festival where families gather to remember the dead. This year, celebrate Day of the Dead at the British Museum with free performances, dance, workshops and carnival parades for the whole family.
Free, just drop in
W H E R E : The British Museum
M O R E :
- Video about Day of the Dead
- Moctezuma: Aztec Ruler
- Moctezuma Events: Family Visit
- Hmmm… C H O C O L A T E
- Chocolate week at Fortnum & Mason
- Revolution on paper: Mexican prints 1910–1960
- Monarchs and Día de los Muertos
12–18 October 2009
To celebrate Moctezuma’s rumoured consumption of drinking chocolate 50 times a day, Fortnum & Mason are focusing on this delicious theme with a week of special events and a window display.