- Extreme fun for kids in Israel’s north
- Top 32 summer activities for kids in Israel
- Dig for a Day
- The children’s museum adults love too
- A day at Jerusalem’s Biblical Zoo
- Top 10 places to visit in Israel
- It’s kayak season in Israel!
- Surf’s up: Israel’s top 10 surfing beaches
- Top 10 Israeli apps for kids
From ice skating to kite surfing, alpine slide rides to off-road biking, bungee trampolines to dune-buggy rides, horse trekking to climbing walls, there are dozens of thrills waiting to be had.
ISRAEL21c scoured the country’s top attractions (free and paid) for our list of great children’s activities.
A family outing that let’s you dig back in history.
The Israel Children’s Museum in Holon encourages parents and children alike to explore, touch, feel, climb and discover.
See why 750,000 visitors stop by the zoo every year.
The country’s most popular tourist sites are great for the whole family.
Family adventure paddling down rivers in the Upper Galilee.
With 186 miles of sandy beaches, and a sea that is virtually free of seaweed and sharks, Israel is a great spot for surfers, say the country’s experts.
Using your mobile device to keep children entertained and learning new skills is easier than ever, thanks to kid-friendly Israeli app developers.